commons-user mailing list archives

From chen zero <stzdz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [commons-net] Ftp Connection Resuming
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2018 13:07:22 GMT
Hi Pascal,
When I access "https://issues.apache.org/jira/NET", it display:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Whether the server in maintenance,  or my network is problem ?
 (I tried refresh page in half an hour, all is "Service Unavailable")

chenzero

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 8:10 PM, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net