commons-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: [DBCP] Connection just obtained from datasource is invalid
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 18:17:25 GMT
On 1/9/2018 8:31 AM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Currious: are you using the current versions of DBCP and Pool?

The last compile pulled down pool 2.5.0, dbcp 2.2.0, and mysql driver
5.1.45 (using ivy).  I haven't seen the problem since that compile
(which also enabled testing connections on various pool actions like
create, borrow, etc), but it can take a while before it occurs, so I'm
not calling it solved yet.

When I started this thread on November 15th, I was running pool 2.4.3,
dbcp 2.1.1, and whatever version of the mysql driver was current at the
time.  Those were the latest pool and dbcp versions at that time.

Thanks,
Shawn