commons-user mailing list archives

From "Walter Heestermans (TME)" <>
Subject RE: [dbcp] Exposing JMXbeans
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 12:59:32 GMT
We are using:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas []
Sent: 08 December 2017 13:58
Subject: Re: [dbcp] Exposing JMXbeans

On 08/12/17 12:47, Walter Heestermans (TME) wrote:
> Hi,
> We have Struts application using  the commons DBCP and commons Pool implementation. I
like to have the pool information exposed as JMX beans, so that I can use JConsole to look
a t the pool behaviour. The application is deployed inside a Jetty container. I can see a
lot of info already via JConsole but the pool information is missing.
> What is required to be able to do that?

A good place to start would be you telling the list which versions of Commons DBCP and Commons
Pool are being used.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise
authorised to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action
based on this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender
promptly and delete this message and any attachments immediately.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message