commons-user mailing list archives

From Nick Cross <>
Subject [vfs] Zip files and relative paths
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 13:25:20 GMT

I am processing a number of potentially large nested archive files (such
as zips/jars etc). I appear to have hit [1] as one of the zips contains
a nested path. Simplifying the test down to a trivial zip as per that
jira issue does show the problem - it simply throws an exception and
stops processing. However, I would like to continue processing the zip
file, perhaps logging the offending archive entry.

Using version 2.2, is there any way of overriding the default
ZipFileSystem so I can provide a patched implementation of init() so I
can avoid this issue?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message