commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: [dbcp] Exposing JMXbeans
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 12:57:34 GMT
On 08/12/17 12:47, Walter Heestermans (TME) wrote:
> Hi,
> We have Struts application using  the commons DBCP and commons Pool implementation. I
like to have the pool information exposed as JMX beans, so that I can use JConsole to look
a t the pool behaviour. The application is deployed inside a Jetty container. I can see a
lot of info already via JConsole but the pool information is missing.
> What is required to be able to do that?

A good place to start would be you telling the list which versions of
Commons DBCP and Commons Pool are being used.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message