commons-user mailing list archives

From RAPPAZ Francois <francois.rap...@unifr.ch>
Subject Bcel parser & ant project classpath
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:20:23 GMT
I'm trying to adapt an ant task to scan a class file using bcel.

I need to inform the org.apache.bcel.classfile.ClassParser object of the ant project class
path.

Currently if I Print org.apache.bcel.util.ClassPath.getClassPath(), I get only the jars in
the ant/lib folder and not the class path defined in my project.
And so the class file is not found when I tried to parse it.

Can someone gives me the best way to get the ant class path of the current project and pass
it to the parser ?

Thanks !

Fran├žois