commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] Release date for commons-configuration2 ?
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 19:48:21 GMT

Am 27.09.2017 um 08:33 schrieb Andreas Kuhtz:
> Hi Gary,
>
> I wasn't aware that pushing a SNAPSHOT build needs the release process will
> all preparations to be executed, but I'll wait for the next release in this
> case.
> Thank you for all the good solutions that are provided by the configuration
> team.

For just uploading a SNAPSHOT, no release preparations should be
required. I have just done so, so you should now find a recent version
in the SNAPSHOT repository referred to by Pascal.

Regarding a release: This is indeed on my todo list, but not with
highest priority. I may need some more weeks until I get to it. (If a RM
is available earlier, that would be great.)

The codebase should be in a state that it can be released. There are no
blocking issues in Jira. We should, however, add the Java 9 module name.

Oliver