commons-user mailing list archives

From nitin mahendru <nitin.mahendr...@gmail.com>
Subject [CSV] CSVMutableRecord
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:54:20 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I recently pushed a change(pull request 20) to get the line ending from the
parser.

Now I want to push another change which I feel will also be useful for the
community. I want to add a CSVRecordMutable class which had a constructor
which accepts a CSVRecord object. So when we have a CSVRecordMutable object
from it then we can edit individual columns using it.

I would be using this to write back my edited CSV file. My use case is to
read a csv, mangle some columns, write back a new csv.

I could have directly raised a pull request but I just wanted to float the
idea before and see the reaction.

Thanks

Nitin