commons-user mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CSV] CSVMutableRecord
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 06:17:17 GMT
Hi,

I very much like that CSVRecord is unmodifiable. So I’d suggest an API, that creates a new
record instead of mutating the existing one:

CSVRecord newRecord = myRecord.put(1, „value")

I’m not sure about „put“ as a method name since it clashes with java.util.Map#put, which
is mutation based...

Regards,
Benedikt