commons-user mailing list archives

From Zach <zvirs...@gmail.com>
Subject [Math] PolyhedronsSet query
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 19:56:04 GMT
Hi, I am making a PolyhedronsSet object by list of vertices and faces. Once I have created
that object, I would like to get that same information back out or get a list of vertices.
I am trying to use the union command to union two PolyhedronsSets and then get the lines or
vertices of the unioned PolyhedronsSet. I've tried using the visit class to traverse the tree
and see if the data is stored in the nodes but I can't figure out how to get data out of the
nodes either.

Thank you,

Zach