commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Lo Pumo <alop...@movia.biz>
Subject Jsvc "Service killed by signal 11"
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:42:30 GMT
Jsvc is working fine on my machine and on other machines, however on a
particular one, it is not working.

In the logs I get "Service killed by signal 11".

I am using a simple daemon for tests (here attached). I compiled it
with javac -cp /usr/share/java/commons-daemon.jar MyDaemon.java. Jsvc
is installed on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with apt-get and it is version
1.0.15-dev.

When I run it in the logs I only get "Service killed by signal 11". I am using
/usr/bin/jsvc -home /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/ -cp
/usr/share/java/commons-daemon.jar:$PWD/ -user myuser -pidfile
/tmp/mydaemon.pid -outfile /tmp/test.out.log -errfile '&1'  MyDaemon
-one -two

Starting it with -debug, I get no much more (here attached debug.txt).

I cannot stop it with -stop and I have to kill -9 it.

What should I do?
Do you have any idea?

Thanks!