commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <>
Subject [jxpath] Re: Using jxpath in PaxExam
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 07:30:42 GMT
I'm not sure how to help you David, but perhaps if you could share some code it would be easier
to replicate it and try to understand your problem?

      From: "KARR, DAVID" <>
 To: Commons Users List <>
 Sent: Wednesday, 7 June 2017 8:29 AM
 Subject: Using jxpath in PaxExam
I'm having no trouble using JXPath in unit tests, but I'm trying to use it in PaxExam tests
for Karaf.  I'm having trouble getting dependencies right.  However, if I specify this artifact
in my paxexam config, it appears that it also requires the "javax.servlet.jsp" artifact.
I'm not sure exactly how to specify that artifact.  Is there a common way to do this?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: