commons-user mailing list archives

From Vadym Slavov <vadym.sla...@icloud.com>
Subject [daemon]
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 21:50:53 GMT
Hello,

I have a question regarding jsvc daemon:

I have installed successfully the server apache-tomcat-9.0.0.M11 on my «macOS Sierra» and
It works, I can start and stop it.
I also installed your jsvc daemon and tried to start the tomcat server as suggested in http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/setup.html
with it but unfortunately I get error messages. It doesn’t find neither VM nor JVM library
file although the $JAVA_HOME path is correct.

I have libraries in /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_131.jdk/Contents/Home/../MacOS/libjli.dylib
but not how required in /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_131.jdk/Contents/Home/../Libraries/libserver.dylib
Can you please help if I am wrong or there is a bug in jsvc?

I send you my run-script and error-messages.

Best regards,

Vadym Slavov