commons-user mailing list archives

From "robertlazarski ." <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Can JCS have update events?
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 16:21:38 GMT
Hi all,

I am coding a simple local "Indexed Disk Auxiliary Cache" and
IsEternal=true using JCS, and I can't figure out how to have an
onUpdate() event. Is there update events in JCS?

I am a bit confused on IElementEventConstants since they are seemingly
for expiration and disk spooling, not actual changes in the cache
values.

I looked at the JCS implementation of JCache events and it looks like
what I need, but I can't figure out how to do disk persistence with
JCS / JCache as I can't find any code examples.

So I am a bit stuck - can't figure out how to do update events using
JCS, and can't figure out how to do do disk persistence with JCS /
JCache. I'm open to either one. Any help appreciated.