commons-user mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Re: Apache's Maven repository missing commons-io, most versions
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:26:25 GMT
Wow. I believe the problem is that I'm a blind idiot. I had been trying
to use:

     <dependency>
       <groupId>*org.apache.commons*</groupId>
       <artifactId>commons-io</artifactId>
       <version>2.5</version>
     </dependency>

The groupIdwas wrong and I just wasn't seeing it. (In my defence, there
are some Apache groupIds that include "apache" in path elements, like
Apache /commons-csv/, I'm used to looking at.)

Many thanks to sebb for his patience.