commons-user mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Apache's Maven repository missing commons-io, most versions
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 23:31:14 GMT
As I attempt to build, I find

https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-io/2.5/commons-io-2.5.jar

to yield a 404. When I go look there, only 1.3.2 exists and even that,
though there are JARs galore, has a /pom.xml/ that basically refers
Maven to Maven Central. Must I then put something into my /pom.xml/ that
deters Maven from ever looking for anything in /repo.maven.apache.org/?
It seems strange that Apache would offer a Maven repository that's
missing an important library (for me, at least). Until now, I haven't
had this experience with other Apache Commons libraries.

Please advise, thank you!

Russ