commons-user mailing list archives

From "J. Fiala" <mod...@fwd.at>
Subject Re: Compare directories
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 08:05:54 GMT
Hello Gary,

Thanks, yes DirectoryUtils is probably more descriptive :).

I can provide the simple solution, of course this can be tuned &
optimized as for the current solution the intersected files will be
compared twice. But the current solution offers a low memory footprint
as it doesn't have to store any state and is easy to understand.

How should the test design look like for this? Do you want to use "real"
directories/files or do you already have mocks for the File API?

Can I supply this on github as a PR or do I need access to the SVN?

Best regards,

Johannes