commons-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject [configuration] save xml list element
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 09:04:28 GMT
I`m reading a xml configuration object with a xml element containing a comma separated string:

I archive this by setting explicitly a ListDelimiterHandler

this.xmlConfigBuilder = new FileBasedConfigurationBuilder<XMLConfiguration>(ExtendedXMLConfiguration.class)
                                                        .setListDelimiterHandler(new DefaultListDelimiterHandler(',')));

and the reading is fine, but when I write this out I got separate xml elements for each value
instead of the same comma separated value element.;