commons-user mailing list archives

From Yair Lenga <yair.le...@gmail.com>
Subject [dbutils] Using the fillStatementWithBean
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2016 22:15:28 GMT
Greetings,

I've been using commons-dbutils for few projects - saving me tons of time,
and avoiding the complexity of full ORM. I started learning the code to
find out how I can get more of this package.

I've noticed the (not so documented)  fillStatementWithBean methods in
(AbstractQueryRunner, and inherited into QueryRunner). Those seems to be
support methods for template-like SQL filler, where the parameters will be
filled from a bean.

Can anyone explain what those methods are used for, or how to leverage them
in applications ?

Thanks
Yair.