commons-user mailing list archives

From Prathib Kumar <>
Subject [SCXML] Question on Invoker Interface
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 22:09:20 GMT
Hi Woonsan,

As you have suggested I have picked the M1 release from but
it looks like on the M1 release, setParentSCXMLExecutor() API is missing in
the interface where as I could see it in the latest git repo.

Do we have any tag'ed version which contains the latest version of this
interface ?

This API is very significant for us as the invoker would need to be aware
of the executor to trigger the events on successful execution of the job.

Prathib Kumar.