commons-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl>
Subject Re: Apache JCS 2.0 beta 2?
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2016 08:56:12 GMT
Hi Ryan,

On 23.09.16 22:54, Ryan Fong wrote:
> G'day, all. I've submitted a couple of patches towards Apache JCS 2.0 beta-2 a few months
back. I've also been seeing some errors like JCS-146 which have already been fixed but are
not available in a download.  However, I don't see any activity or intent to build a new beta-2
or a release candidate. Is this project still active? What are the release expectations?

your contributions are very much appreciated. I'm currently working on
JCS-130 to clean up the inter-dependencies of managers, factories,
services and stuff. Before releasing 2.0, I wanted to get this finished.
Unfortunately, I have very little time for open source development at
the moment so this takes longer than I expected.

In the meantime you can use a fairly recent build (currently 2016-08-07)
from the snapshot-repository at

Bye, Thomas.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: