commons-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [vfs]Issue creating HttpClient timeout
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 19:50:47 GMT
Hello,

I am not sure I understand how the configuration of HTTPClient with
HttpConnectionManagerParams works. Especially not what the

* ConnectionManager set methods must be called after the host & port
* and proxy host & port are set in the HostConfiguration.

comment means. But I guess since you have problems with missing
timeouts, the way it is currently done does not work.

Can you please open a JIRA for this problem?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS

If you want you can also attach your patch. I hope somebody who is more
familier with Apache HttpClient can comment on it.

Gruss
Bernd