commons-user mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <>
Subject Re: [SCXML] How to obtain a collection of valid events
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 14:04:49 GMT
Hi Mansour,

I don't see any convenient method to easily figure out what are
available event names for transitions like your use case needs.
All the knowledge about that is encapsulated in
org.apache.commons.scxml2.semantics.SCXMLSemanticsImpl internally, so
you might want to take a look at it. SCXMLSemantics is not exposed to
applications from the execution context.