commons-user mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject [SCXML] How to obtain a collection of valid events
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 13:19:03 GMT
Hello all,

Based on my understanding, a state machine provides feedback about the
input. If the token is not recognized, it should report this.

I am prototyping in SCXML, and trying to find a way to find if the
supplied event/token is recognized or not. I am unable to find a way
to tell. May be someone else had luck with this, and can share the way
with me.

So my question is, I am working in an AbstractStateMachine, and I have
an instance of SCXMLExcutor obtained from getEngine(). How can I find
the valid inputs ??

Thank you