commons-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons git repositories now writable for all ASF committers
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 10:23:41 GMT
On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a while back, the Apache Commons project decided to grant write access to
> all ASF committers [1]. While setting this up for our SVN repositories was
> easy, we had some problems to grant the necessary karma to all ASF
> committers for our git repositories. This problem has now been fixed [2].
> All ASF committers should now be able to commit to our git repositories as
> well. This includes the repositories of the following components:
>
> - Apache Commons Lang
> - Apache Commons Math
> - Apache Commons Compress
> - Apache Commons SCXML
>
> If you experience any issues, please report them on dev@commons.apache.org.
>
> Have fun,
> Benedikt, on behalf of the Apache Commons community
>
> [1] https://s.apache.org/RKWl

Doesn't work for my Github User (jochenw):

$ git push
Username for 'https://github.com':
Password for 'https://jochenw@github.com':
remote: Permission to apache/commons-fileupload.git denied to jochenw.
fatal: unable to access
'https://github.com/apache/commons-fileupload.git/': The requested URL
returned error: 403