commons-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Hirschmiller <>
Subject [configuration]
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 21:52:49 GMT

I'm trying configurations2 and PropertiesConfiguration. I have created a
helper class doing some error handling and configuration for
ProperiesConfiguration. Especially I load properties from different
property files. I want to do this to define basic configurations in one
file and be able to override these configurations in a second file which
will be loaded later.

Getting the property of such a double defined key which public <T> T
get(final Class<T> cls, final String key) I got the first defined value.
OK, I've overriden the method to get the last defined value.

But I want to know why the behaviour is at it is. Is there a special
reason? I think returning the last defined value would be preferred by
other users allthough. What's do other users think about this behaviour?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message