commons-user mailing list archives

From David Conklin <dconkli...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: 3.4 bin incomplete?
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 23:12:26 GMT
Could someone send me the missing files?

      From: David Conklin <dconklin58@yahoo.com>
 To: "user@commons.apache.org" <user@commons.apache.org>
 Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 7:14 PM
 Subject: 3.4 bin incomplete?

Hi,
First time here!  Hope I'm doing this right!
I've run into a problem where I'm supposed to dl'd the common-lang[version]-sources.jar and
... -test.jar and they didn't come with the latest version (see Lang – Home).  I went down
to "

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Lang – HomeCommons Lang The standard Java libraries fail to provide enough methods formanipulation
of its core classes. Apache Commons Lang providesthese extra methods.  |
|  |
| View on commons.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

The latest stable release of Lang is 3.4. You may:
   - Download 3.4"

Thanks for your time!
David Conklin