commons-user mailing list archives

From henrib <hen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JEXL3 Performance degradation compared to 2.1.1
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:13:44 GMT
Hello Philippe;Interesting results indeed.I've been trying to interpret /
replicate them but JMeter is a bit too complex for me to understand what the
benchmark is achieving and what is measured.Is it 20000 loops of an
expression that is '3 + 2' ? And the same is performed with 4 threads in
parallel using the same engine ?Any (easy) way to extract just the evaluated
expressions / scripts with minimal dependencies (unit, jexl2/3)?Thanks for
the info,CheersHenrib