commons-user mailing list archives

From henrib <hen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jexl] 3.0 release date?
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 08:59:35 GMT
Hi;
It still seems no member is interested in publishing an official Apache
release.
I gave up trying to release after a failed attempt at 2.1.2 where the only
help available was antagonistic :-).

That said, the 3.0 trunk is stable and used in production.
If you're allowed to use internal builds, pull the source, 'mvn site' and
you're up.
You can also 'fork' the source code, change the package name (from
apache.org to your.own.xyz) and build your own, flanking the issue of using
a not-released external component. I've got an ant-run skeleton you can add
to the pom.xml that automates the renaming process if you're interested. It
would actually be fairly easy to publish a non-apache version of jexl3 to
sonatype using this procedure.

Let me know if you need more info on the workarounds.
Regards,
Henrib