commons-user mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Lang substitution
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:34:55 GMT
Thanks for your help but sadly doesn't work as expected. Look:

Map<String, String> map = new HashMap<String, String>();
        map.put("version", "1");

        StrSubstitutor strSubstitutor = new StrSubstitutor(map, "$", "");
        strSubstitutor.setVariableSuffixMatcher(StrMatcher.trimMatcher());
        System.out.println(strSubstitutor.replace("The $version is
awesome"));

prints: The 1is awesome

Notice that it eats the white space.

Alex.