commons-user mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [beanutils2]
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 17:22:33 GMT
Hello Matthew,

sorry this took so long. We don't have a road map. There is not much
activity in BeanUtils2 at the moment. One big part that is still missing is
automatic conversion of values. If you're interested to get involved in the
development of BeanUtils 2, it's probably the best to reach out for other
developers on the dev ML. You can also look into the SANDBOX project in the
ASF jira and filter for tickets with the BeanUtils2 component to see what
need work.

Best regards,
Benedikt