commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ranjan, Ravi" <Ravi.Ran...@fisglobal.com>
Subject [imaging] Creating multipage tiff
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 04:33:24 GMT
Hello Team,

I am newbie to Imaging and i am trying to create a multipage tif file from a list of tif files
using below set of steps:

1.       Say I have two tif files.

2.       I created a TiffOutputSet

3.       Created two TiffOutputDirectory objects with type as DIRECTORY_TYPE_DIR_0 and DIRECTORY_TYPE_DIR_1.

4.       Filled above objects with TiffImageData from source tifs.

5.       Added both the directories to TiffOutputSet object.

6.       Wrote this to OutputStream using:

new TiffImageWriterLossy().write(os, outputSet);

Is this how I am supposed to get a multipage tif or is there a better and short method.
Please let me know in case sample code is required.

Thanks,
Ravi Ranjan

by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.