commons-user mailing list archives

From Rebecca2w2 <>
Subject Where are the multivariate vector optimization options that are non-deprecated?
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 22:40:24 GMT
Hey, I'm new so maybe I'm missing something, but here we go.

I'm trying to find a multivariate vector optimizer for a non-least square
algorithm (just a basic equivalent to something like fmincon in MATLAB, if
that's helpful).  However, it looks like all are deprecated or moved in
optim.  Do any exist that are non-deprecated?  If so where?

Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated!

Sent from the Commons - User mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message