commons-user mailing list archives

From "McCormick, Jeremy I." <jere...@slac.stanford.edu>
Subject [pipeline] status of this project?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 18:09:49 GMT
Hello,

I am a scientific compuing applications developer and the Apache Commons Pipeline project
was the first hit I got when searching for "java pipeline" via Google.

I am trying to find existing Java software for setting up a job chain for data processing.

I notice that this project has no releases and that the webpage was last modified in 2009.
 But it seems like exactly what I would need to build something like this.

Is it completely abandoned?

Would it be possible to get a release tagged of this project so that I can make Maven releases
that depend on it?

Or should I instead use some other Java library for data pipelining?  Any specific suggestions
of what that might be?

Thanks.

--Jeremy