commons-user mailing list archives

From Ken Tanaka - NOAA Affiliate <ken.tan...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: [pipeline] status of this project?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 18:40:13 GMT
The pipeline project is still in the sandbox, but it is usable for data
processing. I think a handful of people make use of it but it is not
supported. Being small it's easy to understand for systems you want to run
all on one machine. We still have it running for some of our legacy data
ingest, but when we re-write those, we'll likely bring it into the Spring
Boot and Integration ecosystem we've used more recently.

An alternative project would be Spring integration (
http://projects.spring.io/spring-integration/ )

-Ken