commons-user mailing list archives

From John Huffaker <jhuffa...@box.com.INVALID>
Subject [dbutils] Statement Configuration, 1.7 release?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:57:34 GMT
Hi All,

I was curious if you were considering doing a 1.7 release anytime soon?  A
patchset that allows us to set query timeouts on underlying statements was
added (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1673781) and
became more important for us when we moved from BoneCP (which sets it
automatically) to hikari (which doesn't set it).

Any other suggestions would be helpful.  I could use a snapshot build, but
I'd prefer to use a maven published non-changing build.  I know I can rig
this up, but I was curious if a new release was coming anyway, and I can
wait.

<3,
John Huffaker