commons-user mailing list archives

From Tim Cronin <...@outboundengine.com>
Subject Re: [JCS] Region No longer alive so returning false for key
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:06:39 GMT
I added the following before calling the composite cache shutdown.
this should be called via the composite cache shutdown code i think

            ThreadPoolManager poolMgr = ThreadPoolManager.getInstance();

            for(String poolName : poolMgr.getPoolNames()) {
                try {
                    poolMgr.getPool(poolName).shutdown();
                } catch (Throwable t) {
                    LOGGER.warn("Failed to close pool " + poolName, t);
                }
            }