commons-user mailing list archives

From Bernd <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [dbcp] Abandon Connection - not Logging in standalone
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:18:59 GMT
Hi Phil,

ah great, I can confirm that it is logging something if I add the auto
flush:

https://gist.github.com/ecki/345ee08ac97820972fe7#file-result-autoflush4s-txt

(It even logs the active statements, so I guess it tries to kill them (but
get blocked by my initial problem). What do you think does it make sense to
provide a JDBC compliant abort() variant?)

Gruss
Bernd