commons-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Nozik <alta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS2] What is the best way to convert regular FIle to FileObject
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2015 15:28:36 GMT
Tried that. In order to do so, I need to create that manager first. If I
try to create either DefaultFileSystemManager or
StandardFileSystemManager and use them, I get "FileSystemException:
Could not find a file provider which can handle local files." in both
cases. I believe I need to somehow build a provider for local files, but
it not obvious from documentation how to do so. If I try to use
DefaultLocalFileProvider directly it throws internal NullPointerException.
Could you provide a code to build local file system?