commons-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: Commons Apache Fileupload from Classic web app and Struts 2 Integration
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 03:23:03 GMT
Hi Benedikt,

I am on 1.3.1 and struts dependencies wrt to file upload is

https://struts.apache.org/docs/file-upload.html#FileUpload-Dependencies

I recently upgraded to 1.3.1 and my issue was with struts 2 playing
mischief(I think fileupload interceptor was issue) and now it's fixed and
working good.

I have  many libraries from apache and most of those libraries ships same
jars again and again.Recent issue was with struts 2.

I have removed all jars and hopefully I believe strut 2.3.20 should not
have any issues with 1.3.1 though they still recommend 1.2.2

- Kiran