commons-user mailing list archives

From narjes saraie <narjessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math]plot distribution
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:46:25 GMT
Hi Gilles,

I run this example in Netbeans  and struct t distribution

TDistribution t = new TDistribution(29);
double lowerTail = t.cumulativeProbability(-2.656);     // P(T(29) <=
-2.656)
double upperTail = 1.0 - t.cumulativeProbability(2.75);// P(T(29) >= 2.75)
double m = t.density(3);
out.println( m );

I want to see how I can plot this distribution or
t.cumulativeProbability(X>x)?

thanks .