commons-user mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons Apache Fileupload from Classic web app and Struts 2 Integration
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:10:35 GMT
Hello Kiran,

> Hi All,
>
> I was using Apache FileUpload 1.2 for my classic web app based on
> jsp/servlets and now I have integrated Struts 2.3.20 with this application.
>
> For some reason after adding S2 with my classic app, its breaking file
> upload functionality which was working fine earlier.Nothing shows up in
> logs other than that all parameters values goes as null.
>
> After doing some analysis I see that S2 ships with file upload jar , along
> with bunch commons jars. Does S2 file upload jars has any conflict with
> classic file uploads like probably file upload interceptor of S2
> intercepting earlier functionality etc.
>
> Any thoughts please.

I don't know which Commons Artifacts the Struts project is shipping. Maybe
you should ask on their user list if you haven't already. The latest
release of Apache Commons FileUpload is 1.3 [1]. Which version are you
using now that you've upgraded?

Benedikt

[1] https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/

--