commons-user mailing list archives

From Brady Kelley <Brady.Kel...@cleantelligent.com>
Subject [validator]
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:08:42 GMT
Commons Validation with Spring MVC 3+

We looking into converting a struts 1 web app to Spring.  One of the major hurdles we ran
into was the lack of support for commons validator with the current versions of spring.  It
looked like an adapter was created a while back to support this but has since been deprecated.
 Does anyone know of any options we might have to support the  Commons Validator with Spring
3+?  We would really like to avoid having to manually convert our extensive xml validation
logic to annotated validation if possible.  Any information or suggestions would be great.

Thanks!