commons-user mailing list archives

From javalishixml <javalishi...@163.com>
Subject [Imaging] a quick resize sample needed
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 09:32:12 GMT
Hi Gurus,

Quite a silly question this is. But I really worked for one whole day but still could not
get any result.

I have below codes. I just want to finish a a simple function to resize the original picture.
But I don't know how to set  its param..
I tried to read the doc API and read the test code. But I still could not figure it out how
to do..

Can you plz do me a favor? Looking forward to your early reply...

public class ApacheCommonImaging {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub

try
{
//!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
File someFile = new File("E:\\deleteMe\\image\\original.jpg");
File file = someFile;
BufferedImage image_3 = Sanselan.getBufferedImage(file);
File destination = new File("E:\\deleteMe\\image\\commonImaging\\destination.jpg");
ImageFormat format1 = ImageFormat.IMAGE_FORMAT_JPEG;
Map params = new HashMap(Object, Object);   //????
Map params = new HashMap(JpegImageParser.TIFF_TAG_IMAGE_LENGTH, new TagInfo()); //????
Sanselan.writeImage(image_3, destination, format1, params);

}
catch (Exception e)
{

}