commons-user mailing list archives

From "DiFrango, Ronald (CONT)" <Ronald.DiFra...@capitalone.com>
Subject [configuration] Apache Commons Configuration Version 2
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 20:09:47 GMT
All,

Is Apache commons configuration in maven central or some other repo?  I'm using Gradle and
pointing to an internal Nexus repo that is a proxy for Maven central and I can't resolve it
as follows:

compile group: 'org.apache.commons', name: 'commons-configuration2', version: '2.0-alpha2'

Thanks,

Ron

and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your computer.