commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <>
Subject Re: [configuration] Apache Commons Configuration Version 2
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 20:20:29 GMT
Hi Ron,

Am 05.05.2015 um 22:09 schrieb DiFrango, Ronald (CONT):
> All,
> Is Apache commons configuration in maven central or some other repo?  I'm using Gradle
and pointing to an internal Nexus repo that is a proxy for Maven central and I can't resolve
it as follows:
> compile group: 'org.apache.commons', name: 'commons-configuration2', version: '2.0-alpha2'

because it is only an alpha release, this version has not been deployed
to a public Maven repository. We did this by intension to avoid
potential jar hell if there are still binary incompatible changes before
the final release.

I am working to get the final version 2.0 out, but unfortunately my time
is currently pretty limited. So I cannot predict a release schedule.

> Thanks,
> Ron
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital
One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by
the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from your computer.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message