commons-user mailing list archives

From "Qi Yun, Liu" <commonnet_liuqi...@163.com>
Subject Hang on running 'setFileTransferMode(FTP.BLOCK_TRANSFER_MODE)' against IIS ftp server on Windows
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 08:49:40 GMT
Hi Experts,

It is really weird and bothering me. I ran same code on two different ftp server installed
on Windows7, but one passed and the another one failed.

My codes is:
FTPClient client = null;
client = new FTPClient();
client.connect(host, port);
int reply = client.getReplyCode();

if (client.login(user, password)) {
client.setFileTransferMode(FTP.BLOCK_TRANSFER_MODE);
... ...
}

It passed against FileZilla FTP server installed on Windows7, but it will hang and fail on
the line 'client.setFileTransferMode(FTP.BLOCK_TRANSFER_MODE);' against IIS ftp server installed
on the same Window7 OS.

Any comments?

Thanks in advance!