commons-user mailing list archives

From Tom Dworzanski <...@dworzanski.com>
Subject [daemon] Can systemd replace JSVC?
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 18:31:53 GMT
Hello all,

I'm learning systemd on CentOS 7/RHEL 7 although this is applicable to many
Linux distros as systemd is starting to be widely replace System V. I'm
wondering if it's a replacement for JSVC. I posted a detailed question with
some sample configuration on a StackOverflow question:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28894008/what-benefit-do-i-get-from-jsvc-
over-just-using-systemd

There weren't any answers so now I set it up with a 50 point bounty. 24
hours since the bounty still nothing.

I'm writing to draw someone with knowledge of both to the question in hopes
of getting an answer on this list or the site.

Thank you in advance for anyone experienced enough to help.

Tom Dworzanski