commons-user mailing list archives

From arnout cator <arnout.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can # sometimes be ignored by JCS
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 22:44:14 GMT
sorry, i showed a Spring bean configuration variable. This Spring bean
works with a jar deployed in WebLogic to render a folder custom for each
web application. This obviously is not a cache.ccf configuration item.
I think I feel that the problem has more to do with multiple JCS instances
in multiple nodes invalidating the same cache folder due to some issue in
the product that deploys and runs the JCS.