commons-user mailing list archives

From Helge Waastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject [vfs] FileSystemException: Could not load VFS configuration
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:48:03 GMT
Hi,
I'm developing a VFS Resource Adapter and testing it out on TomEE
(1.7.1)

If I bundle the commons-vfs2 (2.1-SNAPSHOT/2.0) with the rar I get then
exception:
FileSystemException: Could not load VFS configuration from
"jar:file:/home/helge/Skrivebord/jca-parent/acme-war/target/apache-tomee/apps/acme-ra-1.0-SNAPSHOT/commons-vfs2-2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/apache/commons/vfs2/impl/providers.xml"

If I add vfs2-commons to tomee/lib and provided in my rar, then its
working OK.

Is this how it's supposed to work?

PS, the rar has dependencies to a jar having adapter/specs/dependencies
etc.

br hw